Tuesday, September 8, 2020

To start life as a star or to end your life as a star, one of the views that I like to share, everybody born is a star in the world they are in.

Are you ready for the real deal? If so.. E me. Dreams to greatness, dreams to family and friends dead and the good times created in their homes in the sky, in the clouds in you head. To start life as a star or to end your life as a star, one of the views that I like to share, everybody born is a star in the world they are in.

Image may contain: night, text that says 'same shit different day thats all i have to say....'
So what you are not able to please everyone, that is not your job, so what if you are not perfect, and so what people change with the coming of a new day. Help the lost, help the displace, be honest and true to the right things to do, talk about love with pieces of a dream.I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes.
Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing and indoor
To start life as a star or to end your life as a star, one of the views that I like to share, everybody born is a star in the world they are in. I love writing about princesses and mermaids and fairies. Disney had always been magical to me! angels,fairies, and mermaids..

Image may contain: 2 people


Back in time. Lol from little things to big. I missss you💜🐻💍Katelyn🐱💜wendy🔥💯🐳Hannah🐳bailey❤🔥 Kaitlin❄️🎀Alexandra🎀💖Mia💖👑King Brooklyn👑💓 tori😍😎shelby👅❤️Brandon ❤️👑 Gabby 👑😏❤Alicia😝❤ 💎Denzel💎 Loraine Kilgore: Could one friend please copy and repost? We are trying to demonstrate that someone is always listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment