Thursday, May 13, 2021

Heads Up, Wings In The Air, Songs To Sing, Leaders, Lessons, Tests Over Time, Winners, Losers, Learners, Which One Are You? Clowns, Jokers, Freaks In The Knights.

 Ms.411: Free, Hits. Forever. Maxmore, Joy.Daily Cash. Wars Recaps, Burning Trees.Dreams In Actions.Caribbean Queen No More Love On The Run. American Birds.Cry for the wolves, last dazes, rites of Sides: Mother, Girl,.Be the best bee positive in process.When your gardener is an artist 🌲🌳🌱🌿 😍 Photo Credit: Catherine Parker.Painted Rocks that glow in the dark...LOVE this! 😍 Great yard or garden border inspiration from the amazing talent of ‎Manfred Fuchs



 Heads Up, Wings In The Air, Songs To Sing, Leaders, Lessons, Tests Over Time, Winners, Losers, Learners, Which One Are You? Clowns, Jokers, Freaks In The Knights.
Image result for Donkey Tales Rach Jay, Rachel, Sima, Sheri Jarrot,

Lights, love, lessons, tests over time, hands to hearts, wishes on stars tonight. Anything else you wanna know, we can talk and get to know each other the old fashioned way. There's way too much to me that a post on the internet just couldn't do justice for and with any luck? You'll be the same..I'm not sure what to say..Heads Up, Wings In The Air, Songs To Sing, Leaders, Lessons, Tests Over Time, Winners, Losers, Learners, Which One Are You? Clowns, Jokers, Freaks In The Knights.
Image result for Donkey Tales Rach Jay, Rachel, Sima, Sheri Jarrot,

You're up early! Yeah, sorry I wasn't a good companion the other day - just a bump in the road, hopefully. A bit ago I determined that I wouldn't fuck with my hands today - I hope to give them a break. As I had mentioned to you, I'm finding a direct correlation between my hands and my sinuses and I'm convinced that I can't fix one without fixing the other - it may sound screwy to you but that explains my desperation.

Image result for Donkey Tales Rach Jay, Rachel, Sima, Sheri Jarrot,



 At any rate, I'm showing some progress - but a respite may be in order (provided I can leave them alone).      Heads Up, Wings In The Air, Songs To Sing, Leaders, Lessons, Tests Over Time, Winners, Losers, Learners, Which One Are You? Clowns, Jokers, Freaks In The Knights.



Image result for Donkey Tales Rach Jay, Rachel, Sima, Sheri Jarrot,
Yesterday I ate the food you left. The spaghetti was AWESOME! Thank you so much for that!Disneyland later in the week sounds great. Until then, I'm not sure what I'll be doing. Too cold for the beach - no swinging in the wind any time soon! It's all gloomy and cloudy outside. Hopefully the weather is better out your way. Well, take care and enjoy life as best you can!    Okay, thanks for sharing...


Words of the moment, tips and tales to take to the bank, hits and misses, songs in the winds. Family affairs, good times, sad times, and I think you are right, races for bucks,  heads in asses,jackasses in and out of time. Coins to flip, joys and pains,bumps in the road, peeps that knows the rest of the stores of stories. Kids forever, heads to count, family affairs, dicks and dawgs,and the rotten apples.Heads Up, Wings In The Air, Songs To Sing, Leaders, Lessons, Tests Over Time, Winners, Losers, Learners, Which One Are You? Clowns, Jokers, Freaks In The Knights.




 Heads Up, Wings In The Air, Songs To Sing, Leaders, Lessons, Tests Over Time, Winners, Losers, Learners, Which One Are You? Clowns, Jokers, Freaks In The Knights.

Image result for Donkey Tales Rach Jay, Rachel, Sima, Sheri Jarrot,

No comments:

Post a Comment